A cleanroom is an environment within which the level of particulate contamination is controlled. A classification, defined by ISO 14644 standard, makes it possible to characterize the cleanliness of the air in terms of the number of particles expressed in concentration in the volume of air. These classes range from ISO 1 (the least particles) to ISO 9 ( the most particles).
The main functional parameters that CONSAB controls inside a cleanroom are:
- Static pressure
In addition, as per your request, CONSAB can control additional aspects and create cleanrooms with unique caracteristics:
- Sterile room: controlled viable particulate contamination level
- Anhydrous room: humidity controlled at a very low level
- Trace metal room: metal-free design (architecture, ventilation, etc.)
- Static-free room (ESD): control of the static accumulation or discharge
With the control of functional features and specific aspects, CONSAB’s team has the knowledge and the expertise for projects in the following fields:
- Pharmaceutical; cGMP
- Hazardous or non-hazardous sterile compounding; OPQ 2014.01 / 2014.02, NAPRA, USP 797, USP 800
- Industrial production
- Food industry
To complete the construction of cleanrooms, architecture is an important element. There are several types of materials or arrangements available to obtain the classification, according to the field of application. CONSAB adapts to all your requests so to offer you complete solutions.